How to get lol…OMG! eBook Free before 29 Jan (India & US)
Intel is providing $19.95 eBook ‘lol…OMG! -What Every Student Needs to Know About Online Reputation Management, Digital Citizenship and Cyberbullying (High School Edition)” free of cost to honor “Data privacy day”. This books covers everything a teenager needs to know about internet, ethics, laws and safety measures, etc. It is available totally free in Kindle version via Amazon Store before 29th January 2013. Though there are country restriction due to US copyright, I found that it is available for India region. Great news!
To get it you’ll need;
1. Amazon account.
2. Kindle device or an Android device with Kindle application (It’s free at Google Playstore).
4. Credit card – nothing will be charged. It is just to pass the transaction of ‘Rs. 0′ or ‘$ 0′.
Let’s get it;
1. Go to this website from your computer. “lol…OMG! Free”
2. Click on ‘Download at Amazon’. You will be taken to Amazon store which will show details with full discount of ‘$19.95′.
3. Click on ‘Buy now’ present at right side and you will be asked to login.
4. You can either login or create new account at this step.
5. After login, a delivery address will be asked. Enter it and select it.
6. Now you will need to enter your Credit Card details. Don’t worry. It’s safe. It’s Amazon. Just don’t click ‘Save it for future’.
7. You will be asked for a delivery method. Select Android if available or select Kindle if you have one.
8. Next page will say that your eBook is delivered at said device/address.
9. Look at bottom of page. There is an option to change the delivery option to Kindle. If you have selected Android device previously then only click this link to make it Kindle delivery.
10. Login to your Kindle and enjoy the book.
For Android users their is little more work to get it.
1. Login to your Kindle software on your android device using amazon account. First time Kindle software will say Register instead of login. It doesn’t means its a registration box. It is just device registration to your amazon account.
2. After login, go to Archive. You will see your eBook there. Click it to download it.
Hurry! Only two days left. Get for yourself and share this article so that others can get it too.
Latest posts by Mrinal Buddekar (see all)
- Sneak Peek – Amazing and Stunning New Google Maps - May 26, 2013
- Free 50 GB Lifetime Box.com for Xperia Android Still Working - May 19, 2013
- How to Setup and Configure TP-LINK TL-MR3020 - May 12, 2013